Isabelle Daza cannot believe that she just recently gave birth to her first baby boy with French husband Adrien Semblat. On her Instagram account, Isabelle reminisces the time when her baby was still in her tummy and now he is now with them.
“Can’t believe that my son was in my belly 10 days ago?!?! I still had maternity content ?” posted Isabelle.
On the comment section, actress Alex Gonzaga posted the following: “Sana nagsuklay ka”
To which Isabelle replied: “it’s the messy look. But you wouldn’t understand ?”
Fans of Isabelle gave mixed reactions to the comment of Alex. Some said that it is a normal conversation between the two given that they are good friends. But there are those who find the comment tackless or insensitive. Here are some of them:
– “ikaw sana magpaAyos ka ng mukha mo muna bagk ka magsabi sa iba. Tingin mo maayos ang ugali mo? Ugali mo mayabang eh”
– “may word na humor pero di sya hunor ang comment mo. Panlalait. Mahilig ka mamintas sa iba mukha mi muna tingnan mo kung maganda ka ba talaga. Ayusin mo muna mukha mo bago ka magcommeny sa iba.”
– “biro Lang po yon ni ate @cathygonzaga mag kaibigan po kase sila ganyan po talaga mag biro sya ? ganda sila dalawa ???”
– “malala yata pinagdadaanan netong mga galit na galit sa comment ni Alex eh. Hahahaha chill, people. Hindi naman panglalait ang sinabi nya. Ang lungkot yata ng buhay nila ah. ?”
– “kapapanganak lang po..baka magkaroon xa ng postpartum sana hinay lang sa comment. sensya na po”
– “at least po sya kahit d nagsuklay at buntis magnda pa rin at natural na ganda, hndi tulad mo retokada… be gentle sa mga bagong panganak or sa mga post ng buntis..”
– “Oh that @cathygonzaga what does she know. She’s never a celebrity material, no class whatsoever. She belongs where she is – a comedian with toilet humor ? you’re way prettier”
(Photo source: Instagram – @isabelledaza)