Netizens, mostly fans and followers of actress Kris Aquino shared their comments on what they think about the message of Kris to Asst. Secretary Mocha Uson. Asec. Mocha posted a video on Facebook comparing the video of the late Senator Benigno Aquino Jr. and that of the video of President Rodrigo Duterte kissing a lady OFW during his visit in South Korea.
Kris did not take the comparison lightly and posted a video addressing Asec. Mocha Uson.
Fans and followers of Kris shared their thoughts about the said incident:
– “Go!fight! Laban Ms.kris. I am a Duterte supporter but what mocha did was too much.hindi na makatarungan. Tama lang po ginawa mo. I will support you all the way.”
– “I just cant imagine how kind of a person is mocha uson.just to gain power and connection she has to forget how to be a human being.ito ba ang klase ng tao na dapat nasa gobyerno?just asking.”
– “Im not a fan and not even a dilawan but I think that Mocha just cross the line.Your parents dont deserve to be humiliated and dragged on this issue..”
– “3.5M people, at least on Instagram, cried for you. No more tears left to cry, madame @krisaquino. Bilang anak, bilang taong pinalaki ng tama, hands down to your courage and intelligence.”
– “Fight for what its RIGHT. we are here for you @krisaquino I’m not a dutertard or a dilawan. I AM HERE FOR WHAT IS RIGHT and I know that you are right against ight”
– “You are a strong woman for having the courage to speak up. Even if you are ALONE. Good thing you are not. Much respect & love you for you ”
(Photo source: Facebook – @krisaquino)