Taiwanese actor and model Jerry Yan trended online as he flaunted his toned body at the age of 43. He was well known for the role he portrayed as Dào Míng Sì, in the 2001 Taiwanese drama series “Meteor Garden”.
Jerry captivated the attention of netizens as screenshots and video clips circulated online for his new drama series “Count Your Lucky Stars”. In the scene, He was in a bathtub showing off his toned body.
Netizens can’t help but gushed over the 43 years old actor as they tweeted:
– “I was a high school junior when Meteor Garden became a sensation in Asia. Everyone knew who F4 were.”
– “the older he gets, the yummier he becomes. jerry yan everyone.”
– “HE IS MY FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH. THE ONE AND ONLY JERRY YAN. THE FIRST MAN WHO MADE MY GIRLHOOD TREMBLE. BTCH HE IS 43(?) AND HE LOOKS LIKE THIS? Loudly crying face”
– “I’m not really into muscular guys (I even liked Vic Chou back in F4 era) but Jerry Yan like this at 43?!”
– “Excuse me po sa abs ni Jerry Yan. Upside-down face He’s aging like fine wine tf”
Wait. Better itey. Because sharing is caring.
Juskoh Dao Ming Si, mahal pa rin kitaaaaaaa?????? pic.twitter.com/naXZmC3l6Y
— A Czar (@econcepcion) August 3, 2020
(Photo source: Instagram – @jerryyan143)