Actress and singer Nadine Lustre can’t help but react to some netizens who have been telling her on what she should not do and what she should do.
In her Twitter account, Nadine expressed her honest thoughts and sentiments as she addressed the comments that she was getting from the netizens. According to Nadine, the said netizens were also tagging her friends and her boyfriend, French businessman Christophe Bariou.
Nadine expressed her dismay as she wrote on her tweet:
“ppl be commenting instructions and tagging my friends or boyfie on my IG. Stop telling them to tell me what to do. Im not 10”
The said tweet that Nadine has shared caught the attention of netizens as it went viral. Here are some of the comments from the netizens:
– “Ang tigas Ng Mukha Ang gumawa nya.akala m sya Ng palaki Kay Nadine.”
– “Ma, what if i-limit mo na lang ulit iyong mga pwedeng makapag-comment? Sakit kasi sa mata ng negative comments sa ig mo. Mga walang magawa sa buhay. 🙄”
– “You go get them baby girl… 💜”
– “Hwg muna pansinin mga iyan papansin lng mga yan or until they bitter. Do what u want as long as wla ka tinatapakan na ibang tao. Just ignore them”
– “Korek ka Dyan, Nadine! Dami. Pakialamera s Mundo. 😠”
ppl be commenting instructions and tagging my friends or boyfie on my IG.
Stop telling them to tell me what to do.
Im not 10
— Nadine Lustre (@hello_nadine) September 10, 2022
(Photo source: Instagram – @nadine)