Netizens reacted to a recent post made by TV host Korina Sanchez stating that there was an agreement between China and the Philippines that by September, a human clinical trial will be done here in the Philippines. This is about a vaccine for the COVID-19 virus.
Korina interviewed DOST Secretary Fortunato dela Peña online and this was what Korina shared with her fans and followers.
- Korina Sanchez challenges bashers and trolls: “bring it on”
- Korina Sanchez message to trolls: “Ang kalahati ng katawan nila nakasanla na kay Satanas”
- Netizens praise Korina Sanchez for eating ‘kaning-bahaw’
On Instagram, Korina posted the following:
“an informative chat with DOST secretary DelaPena tungkol sa bakuna laban sa COVID-19. Matagal tagal pa pala yan. Meron tayong agreement with China for human clinical trial in September dito sa Pinas. Baka next year na talaga yan.”
Here are some of the reactions of netizens:
– “Bakit sa atin gagawin ang clinical trial??? Sila na lang kung gusto nila”
– “Bakit pilipino ang trial? Gagawin tayong guinea pigs nila?😩”
– “Naku pohhh agreement with China utang na loob kahit katiting na tiwala sa china gat maari nmn tlaga ay tigilan na pagtitiwala sa china buhay ang nktaya kung ipagkakatiwla sa china”
– “It’s disgusting to know why we have to deal with China who cannot be trusted at all. Duh?”
(Photo source: Instagram – @korina)