Actress Anne Curtis posted a video showing her singing to her baby Dahlia Amelie the song “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.” Anne was singing the song with matching hand gestures and baby Dhalia can be seen responding. Netizens who saw the video felt the bonding between a mom and a daughter.
Good friend and TV host Luis Manzano commented on the video and said:
- Anne Curtis’s heartfelt message to husband Erwan Heussaff for their 10th year anniversary
- Anne Curtis and Liza Soberano donate luxury bag and shoes respectively
- Anne Curtis reveals her mom speaks to baby Dahlia in “Ilocano”
“baka tumanda sya bigla with your voice NIPS ha”
To which Anne replied: “paano pa kaya when it’s your turn to sing to your own little one? Naku po.”
Netizens had a good laugh with Luis and Anne’s exhange of messages and some even joined the conversation:
– “walang basagan ng trip! Only you can pull this comment off”
– “hahaha ano hatol? singer o singtunado kuya??
– “HAHAHA grabe naman. nag-imporve nga ee”
– “hahahaha yun talaga napansin”
– “Kaloka ka Luis natawa ako”
(Photo source: Instagram – @annecurtissmith)