Actress and former beauty queen Ruffa Gutierrez recently visited a supermarket with her daugther Lorin. It was a great bonding moment between mother and daughter.
Not only did the netizens praised and admired the two for looking so beautiful and elegant, they were also surprised by the total grocery bill of Ruffa which amounted to more than P 47,000.00.
On Instagram, Ruffa posted the following:
“Grocery day at @landersph with my firstborn, @loringabriella 👭 Bought everything from organic food to snacks, fresh produce, home decors and appliances. My weekend is complete!”
Netizens can’t help but share their opinion by commenting the following:
– “ahw sana all kaya mag grocery ng ganyan ang amount 😍 Sana ako din nuh yung d kailangan tipirin ang 1k hahaha”
– “Groceries are expensive here in Washington as well. Every time we go to Costco, that is how much we spend mostly twice a month.”
– “Wow, I thought our $400 per week bill at Costco was bad”
– “Kelangan mo pa bang ipagyabang na nag grocery ka ng 47k? Yabang ha!”
– “Sana all pinagmukha mo na Naman n hampaslupa kami …..Isang buwan kainan na namin yan”
(Photo source: Instagram – @iloveruffag)