Fans and followers of singer and Broadway actress Rachelle Ann Go can’t help but gush as she flaunted her 32 weeks baby bump. It was recalled that last November 2020, Rachel happily announced that she and husband Martin Spies are expecting their first baby.
In her Instagram account, Rachelle posted a photo of her. In the photo, Rachelle showed off her 32 weeks baby bump. Rachelle also shared some of her experiences during her pregnancy.
- Rachelle Ann Go flaunts baby bump: “I didn’t know I was pregnant up until 8weeks time”
- Rachelle Ann Go and husband buy their own house in London
- Erik Santos mark 16 years of friendship with Sarah Geronimo and Rachelle Ann Go
“32 weeks! 8 weeks to go or so?!🤰🏻
We cannot wait to meet #BabySpies2021 🤗
My tummy is getting bigger and bigger…Baby Spies keeps kicking ALL the time so I haven’t been sleeping, good thing I’m used to not sleeping much🤣 and I love those precious moments when I sing and Baby Spies will jam with me hahaha… Ahhh God is soooo good🙏🏽 To all the mamas/future mamas out there what was/is your favorite part of your pregnancy journey???🤍🤍🤍
Netizens expressed their admiration as they commented:
– “So pretty! So excited for baby Spies! God bless ❤️❤️”
– “so sexy and beautiful 😍😍😍”
– “Sexiest buntis ever! 👏👏👏”
– “Ang prettyyyy, ate Shin!💛😊 See you soon baby Spies✨”
– “Ang pretty mo ate💙”
(Photo source: Instagram – @gorachelleann)