Fellow moms of actress Ryza Cenon can’t help but relate to her experience as she opens up on being a mother.
It can be recalled that last October 2020, Ryza and her partner cinematographer Miguel Antonio Cruz welcomed their first child, baby night.
In her Instagram account, Ryza shared a photo of her as she shared to her fans and followers her experience on being a mother. According to Ryza, there are moments when she suddenly ‘matutulala’ due to tiredness. Ryza can’t help but ask her fellow moms if they can relate to her experience as she wrote in the caption:
“After mo mag pakain, magpaligo, saka patulog ng anak mo… may moment talaga na mapapaupo ka tapos matutulala ka nalang sa pagod then sabay hingang malalim then game na ulit. ☺️ Relate din ba kayo mga mommies? Kung nakakarelate kayo isang mahigpit na yakap sa inyo mga mommies!!! 💗 #izaymoment”
The said post of Ryza caught the attention of netizens as it went viral. Here are some of the comments from the netizens:
– “Relate momsh , tas maglilinis pa bahay, palengke, with luto pa. 🤧🤦🏻♀️”
– “Relate na relate po… naddepressed na nga po ako sa pagod.. ”
– “Present po! 🥺🙋🏻♀️ tapos pag gising na sya wala ka ng ibang magagawa 😂”
– “Relate much mumsh, I’m a mom of two boys a 4yr old and and an 4mos old. Pero kaya tayo tinawag na wondermom kasi we’re so amazing. ❤️ A big hug!”
– “Super relateeee 😢 pero fulfilling naman everyday! Lavaaarn ❤️🔥”
(Photo source: Instagram – @iamryzacenon)