“Tulfo” trended on Twitter as netizens expressed their thoughts and opinions over TV host Raffy ‘Idol’ Tulfo’s online program titled “Raffy Tulfo in Action”. The said program of Raffy is aired on his YouTube channel and has more than 16 million subscribers as of writing. In the program, Raffy aimed to help complainants as he provided possible solutions over their complaints and problems.
However, some netizens were not in favor in the said show as they tweeted:
- Live-in partner ni Tekla nagsumbong kay Raffy Tulfo
- Raffy Tulfo clarifies reported PhP 2 billion earnings a year
- Ivana Alawi becomes guest anchor in Raffy Tulfo’s show
– “Hey peopleee! tulfo is not a part of the Legal system of the philippines! everytime na may mga cases tulfo agad instead of reaching out to the right authorities!!!”
Hey peopleee! tulfo is not a part of the Legal system of the philippines! everytime na may mga cases tulfo agad instead of reaching out to the right authorities!!!
— jans (@MontesaJanseen) October 21, 2020
– “Instead of reporting formally to the court, the first thing they would suggest is Tulfo. He studied different majors but didn’t get any degree. It’s a disrespect to those people who studied law for 8 years and above if we would rather have publicity than actual justice.”
– “I don’t agree talaga sa tulfo-tulfo na ‘yan. If you have problems why don’t you ask for a lawyer or someone who knows about law. Pinupublicize pa yung problema ng pamilya.”
I don't agree talaga sa tulfo-tulfo na 'yan. If you have problems why don't you ask for a lawyer or someone who knows about law. Pinupublicize pa yung problema ng pamilya.
— jianne (@CarbonellJuls) October 22, 2020