Reina Hispanoamericana 2017 and kapuso star Winwyn Marquez started her training as a military reservist of the Philippine Navy. It was recalled that last February, she announced in her social media account that she is joining the Basic Citizens Military training Batch 2020.
She shared photos of her training in her Instagram account. Winwyn was elected as the class President.
- Beauty Queens Maxine Medina and Winwyn Marquez start online business
- Winwyn Marquez defends herself to hater saying “galaw galaw din wag putak ng putak”
- Winwyn Marquez enlists as Philippine Navy reservist
“BCMC CLASS 01 2020 – Class President, Marquez. Hooyah!! #PhNavyReserveForce
*Congrats sa lahat! Class 01 lets do this.. 🙌 Strict protocol was followed and everyone was required to do a rapid test before anything else. ✊”
Netizens expressed admiration and support to Winwyn as they commented:
– “Grabe Wyn! So brave! Congratulations!👏🏻”
– “This queen is so amazing!!! Congrats po!!! 😍😍😍😍”
– “You’re truly an inspiration ‼️”
– “So proud of you.. Nakakainspire!!! 😍😍😍”
– “OMG!!!!!!! I LIVE FOR THIS!!!!! Congratulations!!!! 🤩😍❤️”
(Photo source: Instagram – @teresitassen)