Netizens came to the defense of actress Kim Chiu after the news that the Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) will investigate the alleged dancing video of Kim on Edsa. A video circulated showing Kim dancing her popular song “Bawal Lumabas” beside her car while on the road.
There are those who claimed that the said incident was done in Edsa, which Kim denied.
“Bakit ako sasayw sa gitna ng edsa. Takot ko lang.🙈 DYOS KO. Please stop spreading FAKE NEWS.”
Kim claimed that it was a parking lot near “Tipsy Big” and she was simply delivering some merchandise.
Fans and followers of Kim were quick to defend Kim by saying that the place on the video could not be Edsa. Here are some comments:
– “obvious naman na di yun sa Edsa, kamag responsible kang mangbabasa di ka agad maniniwala.”
– “haha tama.baka lumagpas yung mata NLA sa edsa.”
– “Kung sa edsa yun, bat may nakaparking na sasakyan sa likod? Haha”
– “Coz you matter kimmy..ganun talaga kapag famous lahat ng sinasabi or ginagawa mo inaabangan nila. Nobody can ever put you down..kaya sorry nalang sila”
– “Nakakaloka!!! Ayusin na lang nila ang bike lanes para sa mga commuter sa EDSA hindi yung pati parking lot imbestigahan pa”
(Photo source: Instagram – @chinitaprincess)