Reina Hispanoamericana 2017 and kapuso star Winwyn Marquez encourage everyone to have proper training before owning a gun. It was recalled that Winwyn started her training as a military reservist of the Philippine Navy last August.
In her Instagram account, Winwyn posted a photo of her during her marksmanship firearms and gun safety training.
- Winwyn Marquez starts training to be Philippine Navy reservist
- Beauty Queens Maxine Medina and Winwyn Marquez start online business
- Winwyn Marquez defends herself to hater saying “galaw galaw din wag putak ng putak”
She also gave safety precautions as she wrote:
“• know the basic principles of gun safety by heart
• strongly discouraged from playing or toying with firearms
• firearms are inherently dangerous and must always be stored carefully and handled with care
• DON’T even think that owning or carrying a gun is “nakaka cool, astig ako if i have one” wag stupid. wag mag feeling action star. mag training muna 🙄”
Netizens expressed their admiration as they commented:
– “Safety is the no. 1 priority”
– “You’re amazing”
– “Ay fave ko yung last line! Wag magfeeling, magtraining muna… 🙋♀️😂😂”
– “Hooyyaaaah idol!😊 I’m a fan.😘 Hi ma’am; isa din po akong Reservists sa Philippine Navy Reserved Force, belong din po ako sa BCMC Class 01-20 here in Cagayan po.💛 Pls.continue inspiring us po. 💕God bless.😊”
(Photo source: Instagram – @teresitassen)