To Top

Fire breaks out at GMA Network canteen

A fire broke out at the ground floor canteen of GMA Network Complex on Tuesday, January 14 at around 11:25 a.m.

In a statement released by GMA Network, employees of the network were asked to evacuate the establishment for their safety until the fire was declared out at 11:45 a.m.


Related Stories:


A netizen was able to capture the said fire on video and shared it on Twitter with the caption: “Quezon City fire, 3rd day in a row.
At least this time mukhang mas controlled yung sunog sa may GMA Network.

Stay safe always!”

Here is GMA Network’s full statement regarding the incident: “A fire broke out at the ground floor canteen within the GMA Network Complex today, January 14, at around 11:25am.

GMA employees were immediately evacuated to ensure their safety and are now going back to their respective offices to resume normal operations.

Fire was declared out at 11:45am.”

(Photo source: Twitter – @GabbsPitargue)

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

More in News